Invoices report is used to track settlements and day to day cash flow tracking.
The report includes following filters:
- Paid date – this filer allows you to use different date ranges: current day, current month, previous month, current quarter, previous quarter, current year and choose range where you can specify a custom date range. On selecting this filter the report will only display invoices generated in the chosen date range and includes both paid and partially paid invoices.
- Products only – this filter will only include transactions in the report that include a product sale.
- Unpaid – if you select this filter you will be prompted to further refine your search with the date range you’d like to cover for unpaid invoices. Date range choices as outlined above. On applying the filter, the report will show the invoices which are unpaid (created on the date range selected). It will discard the paid date filter if selected.
- Clinic – filters the report to only show the invoices generated at a specific clinic/ clinics during the selected date range.
- Practitioner – On applying this filter, the report will show only the data for the selected practitioner, in combination with clinic filter if any clinic is selected. If any clinic is selected then the result will be generated based on the data available for this practitioner on the selected clinic.
The report will show the following columns:
- Invoice number
- Invoice date
- Patient name
- Partial payment (includes refunds)
- Invoice total
If you’ve selected the unpaid invoice filter, the report will show an extra column; amount due to indicate the payment still owing.
At the end of the report the totals will be displayed by payment type with the total amount.